Política de Privacidad.
By means of the present data protection policy, PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL, informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the information requested.
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed. PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL guarantees compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires us.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and digital rights and guarantees (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Company name: PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL.
- CIF: B73751794
- Fiscal address: C/ Orilla de la via N128 Murcia (30012)
- Telephone number: (+34) 605 677 508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: https://propertyworldmediterraneo.com
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality.
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact form
- E-mail address
- User registration
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested parties have the right to:
- Access: Access to their personal data held by PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify inaccurate data held by PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when it is no longer necessary, from the PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL database.
- Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose other than that chosen for the services provided by PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL.
- Portability: Request a change of file in an automated file for another company, from the PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL database.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you have provided us with and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested parties in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can provide us in the body of the Message, to respond to the requirements of the users of the web. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and to answer any doubts, complaints or comments about the information included in the web, the services provided through the web or the treatment of your personal data.
- User registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account” section, the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, Email and password.
Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. will not transfer personal data that may identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. is entitled to process your personal data, based on the consent of the data subject, as provided in Article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
Data retention period
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as a business relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of his or her data..
Safety and security measures
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL, upon becoming aware of it, shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide the user with the appropriate information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent to PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. exonerating him/her from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
PROPERTY WORLD MEDITERRANEO, SL. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation and industry practices. In such cases, on this page, the changes will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.